Monday, March 2, 2009

Frusty wants to be Paris Hilton




Frusty wants to be Paris Hilton




Click on the picture to enlarge.


Frusty's Gyan, Moral of the Story: It is important to tell your Boss what you want. It is even more important to tell your Boss very clearly what you don’t want.

Paris Hilton recently justified her high flying colorful life as her means to earn a livelyhood. How I wish I could be like her getting paid for partying all time?. One cannot choose their parents. Its written. I only want to choose my grandfather. Well I how I wish my grandfather was like hotel magnate Barron Hilton (billionaire grandfather of Paris Hilton)


The story in words for those who cannot see the picture:

Frusty to Bossy: I want to get into a new job role where I can party everyday and also earn a living.

Bossy to Frusty : OK, I will transfer you to our hotel division in the multipurpose hall section as a waiter. Ther eyou will ba a part of a party everyday and also earn your living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here