Thursday, March 12, 2009

Frusty , Bossy and the Rave Party


Click on the picture to enlarge.

Frusty , Bossy and the Rave Party

Moral of the story: Feign ignorance if it makes the life of your Boss comfortable. You may know the darkest secret of your Boss but hold your trumph cards close to yourself. You should use them judiciously when you are in danger.

The story in picture for those who cannot see it.

Bossy to Frusty: Did you attend the rave party yesterday organized outside the city in the farm house.

Frusty to Bossy: No I was in the office till 12PM making your presentation.

Frusty thinking: Good, that I wasn't there. Otherwise I would have ended up in police custody. But I know he was there.

Bossy thinking: Good that he did not attend the party. he would have seen getting me sloshed and also seen me spending the night in police custody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here