Thursday, March 12, 2009

Frusty celebrates Friday the 13th

It's FRIDAY THE 13th (March 13th 2009).In case you are suffering from triskidecaphobia, I thought I would like to remind the others who like to pray for divine intervention to ward to any evil that may be stalking them. Its not that I am not scared of it but all the day's in my life are like FRIDAY the 13th. In such a case you learn to live with it like that's a reality of life. May be I am a born pessimist but I strongly believe that pessimists are never dissapointed in life. You may be wondering what does that mean. Well being a pessimist you always expect bad to happen and so anything untoward happening in life doesn't dissapoint you, as you expected it. On the other hand if by chance or beacuse of twist of fate ever anything good were to happen it would be a pleasant suprise to me. I believe there is a think line between a pessimist and a pragmatic person. I feel I am pragmatic rather than being irrationally pessimistic.

A toast to all believers of Friday the 13th. Just Joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here